Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bonjour!

So I FINALLY got my internet set up this morning, which means I can use my computer for more that 2 seconds a day, which is so exciting. This morning I have a double period Paris Architecture lecture so I am preparing myself to listen to my teacher (whom I saw nursing a beer or two at our school bar last night for open mic night) talk for 175 minutes about how amazing columns are. Sigh.
On a broader note, I returned from a day trip to Provins on Sunday and have lots of pictures to share, but realized I brought the wrong chord to plug in to my computer. Sigh again. Its on my list of things to do this week so I should be uploading them as soon as I get that sorted.
I have so much to catch you all up on but have to run off to class now so expect lots of posts in the near future!!!
Until next time
xo
PS here is a picture of mom and I at the Jardin du Luxembourg and a picture of my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment