Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Have Arrived!

I have finally arrived in gorgeous Paris! Much to my dismay (but my mother's enjoyment) it is no longer snowing. Yesterday was supposed to be the warmest of the year so far. We slept for a solid 20 hours (oops!) but I'm not complaining! I get the worst jet lag usually. Rained all day today in the city! Off to the Arc de Triomphe avec ma mere et mon grandmere to see the 12 points of the city as well as the eiffel tower lit up in all its glory tonight!
Brunch at laduree tomorrow which is a little christmas present to the old ladies from myself. Expect videos of the gorgeous city soon!
until next time
xo
Photos infront of the Louvre and the apartment.
Hat: ArdenB
Jacket: Macy's
Pants: Zara
Boots: Migliorini
Bag: Rachel Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment