Tuesday, March 16, 2010

View From The Top

Today was SUCH a gorgeous day! I finally got to take my jacket off and let the sun beat down on my skin. After school I met Caroline at Raspail to explore the neighborhood. We ended up at Luxembourg gardens with a bottle of wine and a baguette and just sat for about two hours. It was SO nice I cant even explain. Afterwards, we walked on over to Tour Montparnasse to watch the sunset from the 56th floor. I've been wanting to do this FOREVER and it was finally clear enough out to head up to the top. We were really tired after all the walking (and ok maybe the wine added to it a little) so we didn't stay for too long, but it was really a breathtaking view. Another one of those moments that just makes me realize, I'm in Paris. Life is good! 
We also made a pact today to not go home until the sunsets. Which hopefully will help us in our exploring and meeting new people and finding all those hidden gems. 
Told you i'd try and post a pic a day! Tomorrow is St Patty's so we are rallying up a group to head to our favorite Irish pub after school to celebrate. Hope you all have a good day and remember to WEAR GREEN!
until next time
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment